Jobs & Internships
Current Job Openings & Internship Opportunities
Colorado Savory Hub Director
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Reports to Executive Director
The Plains Conservation Center (PCC) is a non-profit organization that empowers people to care for themselves, their communities and the natural world by connecting them to their grassland roots. The PCC has been providing Grassland Management services since 1949 and is proudly partnering with Savory Institute (www.savoryinstitute.com) to establish the Colorado Savory Hub to advance this rich tradition. We are seeking an experienced Holistic Management professional to help us drive this exciting initiative.
The Colorado Savory Hub is part of global strategy to influence 1 Billion Hectares of Land by 2025 with Holistic Management practices. Each self-sustaining Savory Hub offers consulting and training services, state-of-the-art content and tools, as well as access to the land, networks and funding resources necessary to expand Holistic Management practices across entire regions. See www.savoryinstitute.com/savory-hubs/ for more information.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the development, growth, and implementation of Savory Hub strategy in Rocky Mountain region
- Oversee the development, implementation, and monitoring of Holistic Management at PCC’s 9,000 acre demonstration site along West Bijou Creek, CO in partnership with lesse
- Liaison with Savory Institute, Nature Conservancy Colorado, NRCS and other partners regarding management on our lands.
- Drive marketing and sales to of Holistic Management training and consultancy products and services.
- Deliver accredited Holistic Management training workshops and education services
- Develop new markets, products and services for Savory Hub
- Partner with network of Holistic Management Professional locally and internationally
Ideal Education and Experience
- Accredited Savory Educator/Field Professional with 3+ years teaching experience
- Previous experience implementing Holistic Management on ranch either as owner, manager or lessee
- Previous small business, entrepreneurial, and marketing experience
- Well connected and respected within the ranching community of Colorado and Rocky Mountain Region
- Superb written and oral communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with experience. The PCC offers competitive salary and benefit packages including generous vacation, health, dental, vision benefits and life insurance and 403(b) options.
Please email resume and letter explaining your passion and fit for the position and list of 3 references to Jeffrey Su, Executive Director, email@example.com.
The Plains Conservation Center is an equal opportunity employer.