School Program Leaders
Become a School Group Leader
Do you want to inspire a love of the outdoors and share our cultural history with children of all ages?
The Plains Conservation Center is looking for friendly, prairie-loving folks to help introduce school children to our local natural and cultural history. Join an already dedicated crew of School Group Leaders through a FREE training course which will provide you will the knowledge and skills you need to inspire learners of all ages.
Responsibilities of School Group Leaders:
· Attend the five day training program on the dates specified below.
· Lead two programs a month (typically M-F).
· Work with Plains Center staff and volunteers to teach, inspire, and empower local youth.
Wednesday, February 13, 9:00am-3:00pm
Wednesday, February 20, 9:00am-3:00pm
Monday, February 25, 9:00am-3:00pm
Wednesday, February 27, 9:00am-3:00pm
Wednesday, March 6, 9:00am-3:00pm; 3:00-4:00pm, optional social
How do I become a School Group Leader:
1. Contact Adrienne Sedlak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Fill out a volunteer application.
3. Attend the FREE five day School Group Leader training at the dates above.
For more information, please contact the Plains Center Volunteer Coordinator, Adrienne Sedlak at email@example.com.